- West Bend, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Milwaukee at Washington County Website
Students on campus at UW-Milwaukee at Washington County
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Milwaukee at Washington County Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: must include at least one credit of algebra and the equivalent of one credit of geometry
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
- Admission Guidelines
The UW Colleges is an institution of access. New freshmen are likely to be admitted if they rank in the top 75% of their class.
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
- Priority Deadline
- May 1, 2018
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Washington County offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates and emphases. Learn more about UW-Washington County’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Milwaukee at Washington County Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Contact Student Affairs to schedule an appointment email@example.com.
Student Services Links
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Washington County Athletics