- Fond du Lac, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Fond du Lac Website
UW-Fond du Lac Campus
In the classroom at UW-Fond du Lac
On Campus at UW-Fond du Lac
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Fond du Lac Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: 1 credit of algebra, 1 credit of geometry
Electives: chosen from foreign language, fine arts, computer science and other academic areas.
Most admitted students have completed additional college preparatory units in math or science. Applicants who meet the minimum credit requirements are given consideration for admission; however, admission is not automatic or guaranteed.
- Admission Guidelines
UW-Fond du Lac and UW-Fox Valley are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
Profile of Admitted Students Average ACT
Class Rank Top 75%
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Please tell us about the particular life experiences, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring specifically to our campus that will enrich our community.
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Fond du Lac offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates and emphases. Learn more about UW-Fond du Lac’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Fond du Lac Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Living on Campus
- Residence Life & Housing Website
- UW-Fond du Lac Housing
Contact Student Affairs for more information fdl.uwc.edu/admissions/visit
Student Services Links
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Fond du Lac Athletics