UW-Whitewater Virtual Tour
Family Fest at UW-Whitewater
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Whitewater Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
English: including literature, composition, and rhetoric.
Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and advanced algebra.
Natural Science: biology, chemistry, or physics are preferred.
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
- Admission Guidelines
A comprehensive review is conducted for admission purposes. ACT/SAT results, an upward trend in grades, and strong academic rigor in course selection can impact admission decisions favorably. UW-Whitewater also considers nonacademic factors such as involvement, service and leadership, honors, work experience, and the personal statement.
The following is a general profile of our admitted freshmen for fall 2016. Numbers reflect the middle 50% range, so 25% of admitted freshmen are above this range and 25% are below.
Profile of Admitted Students Criteria
ACT/SAT scores should be submitted at the time of application. Standardized exam scores provided by the high school are also accepted for admission review.
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Whitewater offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Whitewater’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Whitewater Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 1
Living on Campus
Tours are held Monday- Friday while classes are in session.
Register at UW-Whitewater’s website for a tour.
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Whitewater Athletics