UW-Parkside Virtual Tour
On campus at UW-Parkside
Student Center at UW-Parkside
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Parkside Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
English: including three credits of literature and composition.
Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher.
Natural Science: including at least one credit of lab science.
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
Foreign language is not required for admission; however, students may fulfill the UW-Parkside graduation requirement in foreign language by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school.
Academic preparation is an important part of the admission decision. To be best prepared for college, applicants are encouraged to exceed the minimum credit requirements for admission.
- Admission Guidelines
New freshmen are likely to be admitted if they rank in the top 50% of their class and have a minimum ACT composite score of 21 (SAT equivalent).
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Parkside offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Parkside’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Parkside Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- April 15
Living on Campus
Tours are held Monday-Friday at 10:00 a.m.; Wednesday-Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; and Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. during the academic year. Register for a tour at UW-Parkside’s website.
Student Services Links
- Division II
- UW-Parkside Athletics