- Janesville, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County Website
On campus at UW-Whitewater at Rock County
In the lab at UW-Whitewater at Rock County
In the classroom at UW-Whitewater at Rock County
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: must include at least one credit of algebra and the equivalent of one credit of geometry
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
- Admission Guidelines
The UW Colleges is an institution of access. New freshmen are likely to be admitted if they rank in the top 75% of their class.
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
- Priority Deadline
- August 23, 2019
- Statement 1
- Please tell us about the particular life experiences, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring specifically to our campus that will enrich our community.
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Whitewater at Rock County offers an associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UW-Whitewater at Rock County’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Contact an information specialist to schedule an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Services Links
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County