- Janesville, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County Website
On campus at UW-Whitewater at Rock County
In the lab at UW-Whitewater at Rock County
In the classroom at UW-Whitewater at Rock County
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: one credit each of algebra and geometry are required
Natural Science: biology, chemistry, or physics are preferred
Electives: 2 chosen from above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science and other academic areas
- Admission Guidelines
Start here and create the path to your education goal. Submit your ACT/SAT scores, completed eApp, application fee (or waiver) and high school transcript/GED for admission review.
Profile of Admitted Students Average ACT
- Priority Deadline
- August 23, 2019
- Statement 1
- Please tell us about the particular life experiences, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring specifically to our campus that will enrich our community.
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Whitewater at Rock County offers an associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UW-Whitewater at Rock County’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Tours are by appointment, to request a tour email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Services Links
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County