- Sheboygan, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Website
In the classroom at UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
Student studying at UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
In the lab at UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from foreign language, fine arts, computer science and other academic areas
NOTE: Please note that these are minimum standards. Most incoming freshmen exceed these minimums by a significant amount. Rigor is an important factor in the admission decision, and applicants who exceed these minimums will have an advantage in the admission process.
- Admission Guidelines
UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marinette, and UW-Sheboygan are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
ACT Composite 18-23
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus offers an associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 15
Campus Preview Days
Oct 31 & Apr 16. Register at: https://www.uwgb.edu/admissions/sheboygan/visit/preview-day/
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Athletics