- Sheboygan, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Website
In the classroom at UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
Student studying at UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
In the lab at UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from foreign language, fine arts, computer science and other academic areas
NOTE: Please note that these are minimum standards. Most incoming freshmen exceed these minimums by a significant amount. Rigor is an important factor in the admission decision, and applicants who exceed these minimums will have an advantage in the admission process.
- Admission Guidelines
UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marinette, and UW-Sheboygan are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
ACT Composite 18-23
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus offers an associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 15
Because UW-Green Bay’s top priority is the health and safety of our students, visitors, and community, all on-campus visits are canceled through Friday, May 15. We wish we could show you our beautiful campus in person, and we look forward to the time when we can.
In the meantime, you may wish to schedule a phone or video meeting with an admissions counselor.
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus Athletics