- Campus Website
- UW-Superior Website
UW-Superior Virtual Tour
Yellowjackets Union at UW-Superior
Old Main at UW-Superior
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Superior Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English: including three credits of literature and composition. 3 Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher. 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic, technical, and career areas.
- Admission Guidelines
New freshman applications are reviewed on multiple criteria including high school curriculum, cumulative GPA, class rank, and ACT/SAT score. Nonacademic factors that are also considered include leadership, community service, unique talents, and contribution to the diversity of the university.
New freshmen are likely to be admitted if they rank in the top 50% of their class or have a minimum ACT score of 21 (SAT equivalent).
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Superior offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Superior’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Superior Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 15
Living on Campus
Campus tours are Monday- Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Online registration at uwsuper.edu/admissions/forms/visit-campus.cfm
Campus Preview Day
Mar. 23. Register at UW-Superior’s website for a personalized tour or Preview Day.
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Superior Athletics