- River Falls
- Campus Website
- UW-River Falls Website
UW-River Falls Virtual Tour
UW-River Falls Campus Setting
UW-River Falls Campus
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-River Falls Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English: literature, composition, rhetoric 3 Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher. 3 Natural Science: must include two from biology, chemistry, or physics. 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from the above areas or other academic or vocational areas
Academic preparation, specifically the strength of high school coursework, is an important part of the admission decision. Applicants are encouraged to exceed the minimum credit requirements for admission.
- Admission Guidelines
Applications are given a comprehensive review. Both academic and non-academic factors (examples: leadership, community service, creativity) are considered in the admission decision.
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission, though an official score report received directly from the testing agency is preferred.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE
FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
ACT Composite 20-25 GPA 3.07-3.76
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-River Fall offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-River Fall’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-River Falls Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
Take a virtual tour: https://www.uwrf.edu/AboutUs/Explore/
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-River Falls Athletics