- River Falls
- Campus Website
- UW-River Falls Website
UW-River Falls Virtual Tour
UW-River Falls Campus Setting
UW-River Falls Campus
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-River Falls Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher.
Natural Science: must include two from biology, chemistry, or physics.
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic, technical, and career areas.
Academic preparation, specifically the strength of high school coursework, is an important part of the admission decision. Applicants are encouraged to exceed the minimum credit requirements for admission.
- Admission Guidelines
The following is a general profile of our admitted freshman for Fall 2018. Numbers reflect the middle 50% range, so 25% of admitted freshman are above this range and 25% are below.
Nonacademic factors are also considered in the admission decision. They may include, but are not limited to, leadership, community service, creativity and/or unique talents, and personal characteristics that contribute to the strength and diversity of the university.
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. Preference is for an official ACT/SAT score report received directly from the testing agency.
Profile of Admitted Students
Criteria Middle 50% Class rank Top 17-51% ACT composite 20-25
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-River Fall offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-River Fall’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-River Falls Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
Tours are held Monday-Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Register at UW-River Fall’s website for a tour.
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-River Falls Athletics