- Campus Website
- UW-Platteville Website
UW-Platteville Virtual Tour
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Platteville Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher. 3 Natural science: two must include lab experience. 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science or courses in vocational areas
Although foreign language is not required for admission, students may fulfill the UW-Platteville graduation requirement in foreign language by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school.
- Admission Guidelines
All applications receive a comprehensive review. Academic preparation is primarily used in the review process. Other factors considered are stronger academic performance later in high school, demonstrated leadership skills in school or community, personal essay, and recommendations. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission.
An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is required prior to the advising/registration program.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Yes, UW-Platteville will make an initial admission decision off the official HS transcript score, but students must submit an official ACT/SAT prior to their enrollment.
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Platteville offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Platteville’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Platteville Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
Take a virtual tour: Schedule a virtual campus visit.
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Platteville Athletics