- Campus Website
- UW-Platteville Website
UW-Platteville Virtual Tour
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Platteville Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher.
Natural science: two must include lab experience.
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science or courses in vocational areas
Although foreign language is not required for admission, students may fulfill the UW-Platteville graduation requirement in foreign language by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school.
- Admission Guidelines
All applications receive a comprehensive review. Academic preparation is primarily used in the review process. Other factors considered are: stronger academic performance later in high school, demonstrated leadership skills in school or community, personal essay and recommendations. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission.
An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is required prior to the advising/registration program.
Profile of Admitted Students Class Rank
ACT Composite 22+
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Statement 2
Tell us why you decided to apply to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. What aspects of UW-Platteville are the most interesting and important to you and how will you enrich the university community through your life experiences, talents, skills and/or interests?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Yes, UW-Platteville will make an initial admission decision off the official HS transcript score, but students must submit an official ACT/SAT prior to their enrollment.
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Platteville offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Platteville’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Platteville Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
Monday-Friday at 10:15 a.m.; Afternoon sessions starting at 12:15: Sept. 15, Sept. 22, Oct. 27, Nov. 3, Nov. 10, Nov. 17, Dec. 1 & Dec. 15. Saturday visits: Sept. 23 & Dec. 2. Online registration at uwplatt.edu/admission/visit
Pioneer Preview Days
Oct. 7 & Nov. 18.
Transfer Visit Days
Oct. 4, Nov. 3 & Dec. 1.
Online registration at uwplatt.edu/admission/visit
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Platteville Athletics