- Campus Website
- UW-Platteville Website
UW-Platteville Virtual Tour
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Platteville Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and higher.
Natural science: two must include lab experience.
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic, technical, and career areas.
Although foreign language is not required for admission, students may fulfill the UW-Platteville graduation requirement in foreign language by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school.
- Admission Guidelines
All applications receive a comprehensive review.
New freshmen will be considered for admission if they rank in the top 50% of their class or have a minimum ACT composite score of 22 (SAT equivalent).
All applications receive a comprehensive review. Academic preparation is the primary criterion used in the review process. Consideration will also be given to factors such as stronger academic performance later in high school, demonstrated leadership skills in school or community, personal statements, and recommendations.
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is required prior to the advising/registration program.
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Statement 2
Tell us why you decided to apply to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. What aspects of UW-Platteville are the most interesting and important to you and how will you enrich the university community through your life experiences, talents, skills and/or interests?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Yes, UW-Platteville will make an initial admission decision off the official HS transcript score, but students must submit an official ACT/SAT prior to their enrollment.
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Platteville offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Platteville’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Platteville Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
Personalized daily visits (general and major-specific) are offered every day that campus is in session and select Saturdays.
Register at UW-Platteville’s website for a tour.
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Platteville Athletics