- Rice Lake, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Eau Claire – Barron County Website
UW-Eau Claire – Barron County
In the classroom at UW-Eau Claire – Barron County
Students at UW-Eau Claire – Barron County
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Eau Claire – Barron County Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: 1 unit of algebra, 1 unit of geometry 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from foreign language, fine arts, computer science and other academic areas
- Admission Guidelines
Offers open admission and is committed to providing access to quality higher education.
The following is a general profile of our admitted freshmen. Numbers reflect the middle 50% range, so 25% of admitted freshmen are above this range and 25% are below.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
Acceptance rate 99% 17-23
Note: An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is required to be considered for admission to both UW-Eau Claire and UW-Eau Claire-Barron County
- Priority Deadline
- February 1, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Barron County offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates and emphases. Learn more about UW-Barron County’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Eau Claire – Barron County Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- March 15
Contact UW-Eau Claire – Barron County’s Solution Center to schedule an appointment.
Campus Preview Days
Register for Campus Preview Days: Nov 4 & Nov 11 at UW-Eau Claire – Barron County’s website.
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Eau Claire – Barron County Athletics