- Stevens Point
- Campus Website
- UW-Stevens Point Website
UW-Stevens Point Virtual Tour
On Campus at UW-Stevens Point
Old Main at UW-Stevens Point
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Stevens Point Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
English: three credits must be composition and literature. The fourth credit may be any non-remedial course offered through the English department that meets DPI graduation requirements.
Mathematics: including algebra and other college preparatory courses with an algebra and/or geometry prerequisite.
Natural Science: may include a maximum of one course in approved agriculture science or Project Lead The Way.
Electives: two must be chosen from the above areas or foreign language, fine arts, or computer science (excluding keyboarding). Two may be from the above areas and other academic, technical, and career areas (excluding cooperative education).
- Admission Guidelines
Admission is competitive. Academic preparation (class rank, rigor of coursework, cumulative and academic GPA, trend in grades, and ACT/SAT scores) is the primary criterion used in the review process. We also consider nonacademic factors such as demonstrated leadership, involvement, accomplishments, special talents, and diversity in background and experience.
The following is a general profile of our admitted freshmen for fall 2017. Numbers reflect the middle 50% range, so 25% of admitted freshmen are above this range and 25% are below.
Profile of Admitted Students Criteria
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission.
- Priority Deadline
- Rolling deadline
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Stevens Point offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Stevens Point’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Stevens Point Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- March 15
Living on Campus
Tours are held Monday-Thursday at 1:00 p.m; Fridays at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Register at UW-Stevens Point’s website for a tour.
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Stevens Point Athletics