- La Crosse
- Campus Website
- UW-La Crosse Website
UW-La Crosse Virtual Tour
Hoeschler Tower at UW-La Crosse
Student Union at UW-La Crosse
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-La Crosse Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: algebra, geometry, and advanced algebra. 3 Natural Science: at least two credits from biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, or advanced courses in these disciplines. 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
Applicants are encouraged to select courses beyond the minimum. Students completing rigorous courses, including senior year, will be stronger candidates for admission.
Prep Credits of Average Applicant (19-22) Credits Subjects 4 English 4 Mathematics 4 Natural Science 4 Social Science/History 2 Electives 3 Foreign Language
- Admission Guidelines
Academic preparation is the primary criterion used in the review process. We also consider nonacademic factors (examples: extracurricular involvement, special talent, personal essay, recommendations and/or adding a diverse dimension to our campus community).
The following is a general profile of our admitted freshmen. They are the middle 50% range, so 25% of admitted freshmen are above this range and 25% are below.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
Official ACT/SAT score reports must be received directly from the testing agency for review of an application.
- Priority Deadline
- February 1, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Statement 2
Please respond to one of the following:
1) How will your life experiences, commitments, and/or characteristics enrich the UW-La Crosse campus community?
2) Tell us why you are interested in attending the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse and what aspects of the campus are especially important to you.
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-La Crosse offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-La Crosse’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-La Crosse Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
Tours are held Monday-Friday at 11:00 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. while classes are in session. During the summer session, tours are at 11:00 a.m., Monday-Friday.
Register for a tour at UW-La Crosse’s website.
Apr. 26th – Online registration at uwlax.edu/admissions/explore-uw-la-crosse/visit-us/
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-La Crosse Athletics