- Campus Website
- UW-Oshkosh Website
UW-Oshkosh Virtual Tour
Titan Stadium at UW-Oshkosh
On Campus at UW-Oshkosh
- Total Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment
- Graduate Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Oshkosh Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: algebra I, geometry, and algebra II. 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts and computer science.
Most admitted students have completed additional college preparatory units in math or science. Applicants who meet the minimum credit requirements are given consideration for admission; however, admission is not automatic or guaranteed.
- Admission Guidelines
Academic preparation is the primary criterion used in the review process. We also consider non-academic factors (examples: leadership experience, volunteerism, community service, diversity of personal background, and work experience).
The following is the profile for admitted freshmen. They are the middle 50% range, so 25% of admitted freshmen are above this range and 25% are below.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Oshkosh offers a variety of majors, minors, certificates, and graduate programs. Learn more about UW-Oshkosh’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Oshkosh Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 1
Living on Campus
Take a virtual tour: https://virtualtour.uwosh.edu/
Student Services Links
- Division III
- UW-Oshkosh Athletics