- Baraboo, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County Website
Student studying at UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
Students in the lab at UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
On campus at UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: 1 credit of algebra, 1 credit of geometry
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science or courses in vocational areas
Although foreign language is not required for admission, students may fulfill the UW-Platteville graduation requirement in foreign language by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school.
- Admission Guidelines
Baraboo/Sauk County and UW-Richland are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is required prior to the advising/registration program.
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Please tell us about the particular life experiences, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring specifically to our campus that will enrich our community.
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Baraboo/Sauk County offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates and emphases. Learn more about UW-Baraboo/Sauk County’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Baraboo/Sauk County Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Living on Campus
- Residence Life & Housing Website
- UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County Housing
Email Admission & Enrollment Services for more information email@example.com
Student Services Links
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County Athletics