- Marshfield, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Website
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: 1 credit of algebra, 1 credit of geometry 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from a foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas
- Admission Guidelines
UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield is a campus of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission.
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates and emphases. Learn more about UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- March 15
Living on Campus
- Residence Life & Housing Website
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Housing
Register by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-389-6530.
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Athletics