- Menasha, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Website
UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus
Theater at UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus
In the classroom at UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: 1 credit of algebra, 1 credit of geometry 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from foreign language, fine arts, computer science and other academic areas.
Most admitted students have completed additional college preparatory units in math or science. Applicants who meet the minimum credit requirements are given consideration for admission; however, admission is not automatic or guaranteed.
- Admission Guidelines
UW-Fond du Lac and UW-Fox Valley are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Fox Valley offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates and emphases. Learn more about UW-Fox Valley’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 1
Living on Campus
- Residence Life & Housing Website
- UW-Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Housing
Contact Student Affairs for more information uwfox.uwc.edu/admissions/visit
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Athletics