- Menasha, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Website
UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus
Theater at UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus
In the classroom at UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: 1 credit of algebra, 1 credit of geometry 3 Science 3 Social Science 4 Electives: chosen from a foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
Most admitted students have completed additional college preparatory units in math or science. Applicants who meet the minimum credit requirements are given consideration for admission; however, admission is not automatic or guaranteed.
- Admission Guidelines
UWO-Fond du Lac and UWO-Fox Cities are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
ADMITTED STUDENT PROFILE FOR THE MIDDLE 50%:
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UWO-Fox Cities offers associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UWO-Fox Cities academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- January 1
Living on Campus
- Residence Life & Housing Website
- UW-Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Housing
Tours are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 3:30 pm.
Please check https://uwosh.edu/fox/apply-pay-register/visit/ to sign up and see available dates. If none of these dates work for you please call our office at 920-832-2620 to set up a separate time.
Campus Preview Days
Nov 19, Mar 10 & Jun 16. Register at: https://uwosh.edu/fox/apply-pay-register/visit-campus-request-info/
Student Services Links
- Cyclone Collegiate Athletics
- UW Oshkosh, Fox Cities Campus Athletics