Paying for College - UW HELP

Paying for College

Financial aid is money students are awarded to help them pay for college. The federal government is the largest source of financial aid. To be considered for federal financial aid, students must complete a Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA). Some types of financial aid, such as loans, need to be paid back. Others, such as scholarships, grants, and work-study, do not.

Navigating Financial Aid

Financial aid can be a long, complicated for your students. Get a brief intro to how to apply, what to expect, as well as the types and sources of financial aid so you can help better guide your students.

UW System Tuition

Get up-to-date tuition figures for each UW campus, including Resident, Non-Resident, and Minnesota Reciprocity tuition.

UW Scholarship Links

Each UW campus offers scholarship opportunities for students. These campus scholarships are a great place for your students to start as they explore their options for financial aid.

Working During College

Many college students have part-time jobs, but pairing work with school can be tricky. Help your students find a job that fits their life and studies.