2021 UW System Fall Workshop
Registration is now available for the virtual 2021 UW System Fall Workshop! The workshops are free and informative for high school counselors and other professionals who assist high school students with the college admissions process.
The UW System Fall Workshop will be hosted from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM on four different days:
- Tuesday, September 14th
- Thursday, September 16th
- Monday, September 20th
- Wednesday, September 22nd
From 9:00-11:00 AM, the workshop will highlight the UW System and admissions updates. Information presented during the 9:00-11:00 AM sessions will be the same on all four days. You will be asked to select one Fall Workshop date you would like to attend.
From 11:00 AM-12:00 PM each day, the Fall Workshop will offer a special break-out session. Participants can indicate which session(s) they would like to attend when registering for the event. These sessions are optional. Please see the break-out session dates and topics below:
- Tuesday, September 14th – Financial Aid and Budgeting: Tips for Affording College
- Thursday, September 16th – Case Studies: Behavioral Health & the College Transition
- Monday, September 20th – The Importance of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Higher Education
- Wednesday, September 22nd – The First-Year Experience: Transitioning to College
Thank you for your interest in the UW System Fall Workshop. We look forward to virtually seeing you at the event.
2021 Fall Workshop Agenda