- Richland Center, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Platteville Richland Website
Students on campus at UW-Platteville Richland
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Platteville Richland Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4 English 3 Mathematics: 1 credit of algebra, 1 credit of geometry 3 Natural Science 3 Social Science/History 4 Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science or courses in vocational areas
Although foreign language is not required for admission, students may fulfill the UW-Platteville graduation requirement in foreign language by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school.
- Admission Guidelines
UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County and UW-Platteville Richland are campuses of access. ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is required prior to the advising/registration program.
- Priority Deadline
- August 15, 2019
- Statement 1
- Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your successes and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education?
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Platteville Richland offers an associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UW-Platteville Richland’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Platteville Richland Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- February 1
Tours offered Wednesdays at 12:00pm. For more information and to register please visit uwplatt.edu/admission/visit
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Platteville Richland Athletics