COMPARING FINANCIAL AID AWARD LETTERS— FEBRUARY 26, 2018, 11:00-11:45 AM
Greg Offerman, Associate Director of Outreach and Advising from UW-Madison will offer suggestions on how families can compare financial aid award letters.
HEALTH RELATED MAJORS— MARCH 6, 2018, 11:00-11:45 AM
Representatives from UW-Eau Claire, UW-Green Bay and UW-Parkside will talk about their health related majors and then answer your questions.
This webinar will address topics like:
- What kind of high school preparation is best for students thinking about these majors?
- Do new freshmen enter directly into these majors?
- How long does it take most students to complete your program?
- Are tutors, student organizations, and other supports available to students?
- What are typical entry-level jobs and salaries of your graduates?
Episode 006: Campus Tours – Guest (Melissa Perez, UW-Colleges)
Episode 005: Transfer Students – Guest (Joshua Rybaski, UW-Colleges)
Episode 004: Campus Tours – Guest (Matthew Morgan, UW-Madison Student)
Episode 003: Senior Year of High School – Guest (Mary Vilmo, UW HELP)
Episode 002: UW Journey – Guests (Laura Beiermeister, UW HELP & Nichole Knutson, UW HELP)
Episode 001: College Goal Wisconsin – Guest (Denny Roark, UW System)
- Application Chat Session for Parents (July 24, 2017)