Here are a few things we would like you to know about all of our UW campuses:
- Application Fee: The undergraduate application fee has been reduced to $0 for all campuses with the exception of UW-Eau Claire (region), UW-La Crosse, and UW-Madison.
- Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts will be accepted to make an admissions decision. Official final transcripts will be needed prior to enrollment.
- Needs-Based Application Fee Waivers: Campuses will accept a self-reported needs-based application fee waiver; email the campus for more information. You no longer need to send in the application fee waiver request form.
- Holistic Review: UW System campuses use holistic review when reviewing your application. This will continue during COVID-19. UW campuses understand that COVID-19 has disrupted activities and employment. Pass/Fail grading due to COVID-19 is accepted. Students are expected to meet unit requirements.
- Application Review Timeline: https://uwhelp.wisconsin.edu/application-review-timetable/
- We’re Here: If you have questions or need guidance on an admissions situation, please don’t hesitate to contact the campus you are applying to or the UW HELP office. Our offices are open during this time.
Click on a UW campus to see how they are prioritizing safety in regards to Covid-19.