- Wausau, WI
- Campus Website
- UW-Stevens Point at Wausau Website
UW-Stevens Point at Wausau Campus
Students at UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
Students studying at UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
- Total Enrollment
- Admissions Office Website
- UW-Stevens Point at Wausau Admissions
- High School Requirements
Specific Credit Requirements Credits Subjects 4
Mathematics: must include at least one credit of algebra and the equivalent of one credit of geometry
Electives: chosen from the above areas, foreign language, fine arts, computer science, and other academic areas.
- Admission Guidelines
The UW Colleges is an institution of access. New freshmen are likely to be admitted if they rank in the top 75% of their class.
ACT/SAT scores from the high school are accepted for admission. An official ACT/SAT score report, received directly from the testing agency, is preferred.
- Priority Deadline
- May 1, 2018
- Statement 1
- Please tell us about the particular life experiences, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring specifically to our campus that will enrich our community.
- Accept ACT/SAT Score on Official High School Transcript
- Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation Required?
UW-Stevens Point at Wausau offers an associate degree, bachelor’s degree options, certificates, and emphases. Learn more about UW-Stevens Point at Wausau’s academic offerings.
- In-State Tuition and Fees (annual)
- Out-of-State Tuition (annual)
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition (annual)
- Campus Scholarship Links
- UW-Stevens Point at Wausau Scholarship Information
- FAFSA Priority Filing Date
- March 15
Living on Campus
Wednesdays at 4 p.m.
Fridays at 10 a.m.
Additional tours available upon request
Tours usually last 60 minutes.
Fall Preview Days:
October 10, 2018: 6-8 p.m. and October 26, 2018: 9-11 a.m.
To sign up for a Preview Day or campus tour, students can call the Solution Center (715-261-6235) or register via e-mail (email@example.com) by sending us their name (last and first), phone number, mailing address, email, and anticipated entry term.
Student Services Links
- Wisconsin Collegiate Conference
- UW-Stevens Point at Wausau Athletics