On-Campus Housing for Graduate and Adult Students

Some of the UW System campuses offer specialized housing for graduate students, nontraditional students, married students, and students with children.

UW-Madison provides extensive housing opportunities for adult students who have a variety of living and family situations.

UW-Milwaukee offers housing through their Kenilworth Square apartments. Note that children are not allowed to live in Kenilworth Square.

UW-Steven's point provides single occupancy rooms in Hyer Hall for students 21 years of age or older. Occupancy in the suites@201 is limited to individuals who have been out of high school two or more years.

At UW-Superior graduate students may live on campus at Crownhard or Ross/Hawkes Halls.

Return to top.